Man, oh man! It’s definitely crunch time but even though we hit a big bump three weeks ago, everything is finally falling into place. Here are a few updates:
- Rehearsal dinner venue has been finalized
- Invitations have been printed and envelopes have been stuffed….thank you so much to Warren of Action Litho for our beautiful invitations!
- We are creating some centerpieces with flowers and succulents (the rest will come from my talented florist Justin of #greeneryalajcap). My sister Deanise, Marc and I went through several thrift stores to get the planters last weekend (yay for sustainability). Also thank you so much to my cousin Jennifer and her husband Shernan for designing and planting them
We have such a creative and supportive wedding party and they have been so helpful throughout this process.
- Thank you to the guys who took Marc on a fun camping trip. It looks like they had such a great time!
- My amazing law school friends also recently threw me a surprise bridal shower last week complete with face masks, games, sushi, and dessert. Thank you ladies!
- Next weekend, our friends and family will also be hosting a wedding shower for us. Thank you to my maid of honor and bridesmaids for taking the lead and helping my mom and Marc’s sister in putting it together. We’re so excited to celebrate with everyone!
- I’m also super excited about my bachelorette party in Palm Springs with my sisters and girlfriends in two weeks!
Ahhh 33 more days!